International Crystal Manufacturing (ICM) offers a broad range of quartz crystals, precision crystals, oscillators, filters, TCXO / VCTCXOs, and Quartz Microbalance products. Crystal, oscillator, filter and frequency control products - collage   ICMFG.com
Contact International Crystal International Crystal site map Order crystals Download catalog Home Search International Crystal home Download catalog Order crystals International Crystal site map Contact International Crystal International Crystal home Download catalog Order crystals International Crystal site map Contact International Crystal
International Crystal Manufacturing
Crystal products Crystal services Benefits FAQs About International Crystal Crystal glossary Crystal facts Crystal-related linksReach
 
International Crystal Manufacturing
Quartz crystals Precision crystals Telemetry CrystalsQuartz microbalance Crystal oscillators TCXOs / VCTCXOs Crystal filters
 
Oscillators
Oscillators - overview
Thru hole oscillators
Surface mount oscillators
Dip oscillator characteristics
Tape and reel specifications
Order oscillators

*

Clock oscillator characteristics

Additional general specifications for International Crystal Manufacturing (ICM) dip oscillators, VCXOs, and surface mount oscillators not covered on the individual specification pages are listed below.

Environmental / Mechanical Specifications

Gross Leak Test All units 100% leak tested in Fluorinert FC-43.
Hermetically Sealed Package Mass spectrometer leak rate less than 2 x 10-8 Atm. CC/sec. of helium
Seal Strength 2.27Kg max. force perpendicular to top and bottom
Bend Test
(Pin Material)
Will withstand maximum bend of 90°, referenced to base, for 2 bends.
(Iron and Nickel - Nickel coated, solder dipped.)
Solvent Resistance


Marking Ink
Isopropyl Alcohol, Trichloroethane
Note 1 - Ultrasonic cleaning not to be used.
Note 2 - Unit can be cleaned in only one solvent listed.
Epoxy, heat cured
Solderability The terminals are considered solderable and acceptable for electrical connection if 95% of the cooled solder surface is uniform and free from breaks and pinholes. The other 5% of the cooled solder surface may show only pinholes, voids, or rough spots that are not concentrated in one area.
Maximum Soldering Temp. 270°C for 10 seconds on leads.
Shock Test 1000 G's, 0.35 ms, 1/2 sine wave, 3 shocks each plane
Vibration Test 10-55 Hz, 0.060" D. A., 55-2000 Hz, 20 G's, duration time 6 hours
Temperature Cycle 20 cycles form -55°C to +125°C, 1 hour per cycle, 25°C ref

Oscillator characteristics - illustration

top

Call us today at 1-800-725-1426, fill out our contact form, email us at customerservice@icmfg.com or request an online quote for p Crystal Manufacturing radio frequency control devices – quartz crystals, oscillators, filters, TCXOs, and precision crystals.

Back to products


Quartz Crystals Precision Telemetry Crystal Products
International Crystal Manufacturing
10 North Lee Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Toll Free Phone: 1-800-725-1426 Toll Free Fax: 1-800-322-9426
Phone: 1-405-236-3741 Fax: 1-405-235-1904
Email: customerservice@icmfg.com

Web Design and Hosting: Oklahoma Web Design

International Crystal home Download catalog Order crystals International Crystal site map Contact International Crystal